I received the following:
- Em- Lip Balm
- Be A Bombshell- Lip Crayon
- Pixi- Bronzer
- Bh Cosmetics- Eye Shadow
- Nailtini- Nail Lacquer
- Starlooks- Gem Eye Pencil
Now for my review…
* Lip Balm (Full-size)- I received the lollipop shade. It smells just like a lollipop. It’s moisturizing, with not too much shine to it, which is good. Full-size is $15. Would I purchase it? No, because I like Nivea’s lip balms better, and am not a huge fan of tinted lip balms.
* Lip Crayon (Full-size)- I received the hot shade. It’s a dark, shimmery red. It’s basically a lipstick, but not really creamy. I’m not a lipstick person so I just thought it was ok. Full-size is $14. Would I purchase it? No
* Bronzer (Full-size)- I received the Summertime shade. It’s a little bit lighter than my skintone, and very shimmery. I don’t use a bronzer so I wasn’t that excited about it. It’s ok. Full-size is $18. Would I purchase it? No
* Eye Shadow (Full-size of the shade)- I received the neptune shade. I actually already own this palette, and love it! This shade is a dark, shimmery blue. It’s very pigmented and long-lasting. I do use a primer though because I have oily lids. The palette is on sale now for $12.95. Would I purchase it? I already own the palette :-)
* Nail Lacquer (Full-size)- I received the caviar cocktail shade. It’s a dark, shimmery grey color. I love the name of the company, it’s cute. The polish is a good quality. Full-size is $6. Would I purchase it? Yes!
* Eye Pencil (Full-size)- I received the Topaz shade. It’s a gorgeous shimmery silver color. Full-size is $14. Would I purchase it? Yes
I loved that this month’s bag had 6 samples that were all full-size products!
Ipsy is a monthly beauty subscription service that provides you with 4-6 products p/month for $10. You can check them out here.