The bag for this month is not cute…at all. It reminds me of something a five-year-old would have. I’m probably going to throw it away. Anywho…
I received the following:
- bareMinerals- 5 in 1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow
- Whet- Nail Polish
- Pixi- Tinted Brilliance Balm
- Hang Ten- Dark Tanning Oil
- Befine- Daily Moisturizer With SPF 15
* Cream Eyeshadow (Full-size)- These are the five benefits that bareMinerals claims the product has: 12-hour long-wearing color, Supercharged primer, Powerful brightening benefits, Smoothes the appearance of fine lines, and Protects with Broad Spectrum SPF 15. I received the shade divine wine. There was nothing divine about it. It was too dark for my skintone and had a slight shimmer to it. I don’t like that it had shimmer in it. I’m not sure if all of the shades have shimmer in it or not. It’s good if you’re looking for a natural-looking way to cover your eyelid discoloration and/or you don’t wear a lot of eyeshadow and are going for a natural look. Other than that, if you have a primer that you’re already satisfied with, there’s no reason to purchase this. I didn’t see any brightening effects and didn’t use it long enough to see any reduction in fine lines. Full-size is $18. Would I purchase it? I feel like I may have liked it if I received a shade that matched my skintone that didn’t have shimmer in it. However, I’m not jumping up and down to look into that so my answer is no.
*Nail Polish (Full-size)- I received the facetious shade. It’s a gorgeous royal blue color. It’s a good polish. Full-size is $15. Would I purchase it? Yes
*Balm- I received the unique pink shade. It’s sheer. It’s really moisturizing. My lips get dry a lot so I’m always wearing lip balm. I love the twist-up feature. Full-size is $14. Would I purchase it? Yes
*Tanning Oil- Umm I definitely have some color to my skin and don’t have a desire or need to tan. So, I didn’t use this product. Full-size is $11.99. Would I purchase it? No
*Daily Moisturizer- I like that it’s thin and lightweight. That makes it very good to use in the daytime. I also like that it’s natural. It has rosemary, pomegranate, and rice protein in it. It’s also paraben free. It does have a smell to it, but it’s not a bad smell. Overall, I like it. It moisturized my skin and didn’t cause my skin to produce excess oil. Full-size of 1.7 oz is $24. Would I purchase it? Yes
**I’m considering canceling my subscription. I wasn’t too thrilled with this month’s bag or last month’s….So I’ll see what’s in next month’s bag and make a final decision.**
Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review, nor am I affiliated with Ipsy. These are my honest opinions.