I received the following:
- Healthy sexy hair- Soy Tri-Wheat Leave -In Conditioner
- Elizabeth Mott- Smooth Shadow
- MICA- Tinted Lip Balm
- Lee Anni- 3 in 1 Revolution
- Absolute- Make-up Cleansing Tissues Now for my review…
* Leave-In Conditioner - It’s alright. I didn’t see a major change in my hair. Full-size of 8.5 oz is $17.95. Would I purchase it? No
* Shadow- I received the penny shade. It’s a really pretty bronze shade. Full-size is $15. Would I purchase it? No. I can’t see myself paying $15 for it.
* Lip Balm- I received shade 6, Fiesta. It’s a slight pink color but it’s not very moisturizing. When it comes to my lips I keep it real simple and just wear lip balm. Full-size is $30. Would I purchase it? No
* Revolution- It’s a toner, serum, and moisturizer, all in one. I put it on my hands. It’s on the greasy side but is moisturizing. I would only wear it at night with Moisturizing gloves. Full-size of 4 fl oz is $30. Would I purchase it? No. I like the creams and lotions that I’m already using more.
* Cleansing Tissues (full-size)- The sample came in a 10 pack. I only wear eye makeup so I used them on my eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. The wipes did an ok job. However, I had to wipe my eyes multiple times. Full-size of 60 wipes is around $7. Price varies. Would I purchase them? No
Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review, nor am I affiliated with Ipsy. These are my honest opinions.