I received the following:
- bareminerals - Marvelous Moxie Lipstick
- Pixie- Flawless Beauty Primer
- NYX- Love In Rio Eyeshadow
- Chella - Eyeliner Pen
Now for my review…
* Marvelous Moxie Lipstick- I received the Get Ready Shade. It’s a mauve shade. It’s nice and creamy. Even though I’m not a lipstick woman I really like it. Full-size is $18. Would I purchase it? Yes. I know, I’m a little shocked myself lol.
* Primer- I don’t wear foundation or concealer so I probably won’t use this primer. It’s sheer, beige, and dries to a shimmer. So it will give your skin a glow. Full-size is $22. Would I purchase it? No.
* Eyeshadow (full-size) - I received the meet me at the copa palette. It’s a neutral palette. The three colors are: shimmery taupe, champagne, and a shimmery slate. I usually don’t wear neutral shades but these are nice. Full-size is $6. Would I purchase it? Yes
* Eyeliner Pen (full-size)- I received the Indigo blue shade. It’s a gorgeous dark blue liquid liner. However, it doesn’t smell good and sometimes the tip kind of dries out. So I would have to press it on a piece of paper, then try applying again. Full-size is $24. Would I purchase it? No
This month’s bag was designed by artist Klari Reis.
Overall, the value of this month’s bag is good. I received two full-size samples that have a combined value of $30. Whereas, Ipsy is $10/month.
Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review, nor am I affiliated with Ipsy. These are my honest opinions.