I received the following:
- Hey Honey Take It Off- Exfoliating Honey Peel Off Mask
- Jersey Shore Sun- Sans Tan Pure White Mineral Sunscreen
- Pur-lisse - Pur-moist Hydra-Balance Moisturizer
- Pacifica - Eyeshadow
- Avène- Thermal Spring Water
On to my review…
* Peel- This was definitely more like a peel than a mask. I ended up washing it off instead of peeling it off. I didn’t see a major difference in my skin. Full-size of 1.7 oz is $35. Would I purchase it? No
* Sunscreen- It’s super thick and white. So you can imagine the difficult time I had rubbing it in. This is a sunscreen that you need to put on awhile before you go out. Not only does it take awhile to rub in, but it also takes awhile to absorb. I’m not a fan of it. Full-size of 2 oz is $15. Would I purchase it? No
* Moisturizer- I actually liked this. I have really oily skin and when I woke up in the morning my skin didn’t have a film of oil over it. It seemed to absorb well. It’s actually marketed for people with normal to dry skin so I was a little surprised that it didn’t make my face really oily. It also has some nice ingredients, such as peptides. Peptides are supposed to aide your skin in producing more collagen. Basicallly, to make your skin look more youthful. Full-size of 1.7 oz is $55. Would I purchase it? No because of the price. I recently purchased a night cream from Vitacost that I want to try out.
* Eyeshadow- This is mineral eyeshadow. I received duo #1 (Celestial & Opal). The lighter shade has some pink glitter in it. I like it. It’s kind of a dual-chrome shadow. The other shade is a shimmery gold. Both shades are nice. I believe that these shades are from Pacifica’s Enlighten Eye Brightening Palette, which is four full-size eyeshadows for $14. Would I purchase it? I don’t know because when I look at the picture I don’t really see the lighter shade that’s in the duo that I have.
* Thermal Spring Water- It’s for your skin, not to drink. You spray it on your face and it’s supposed to refresh your skin, as well as reduce inflammation, itching, etc. It is very refreshing. It reminds me of those sprays that you take on flights to refresh your skin before you get off the plane. I’m not sure what the formal name for them is lol. Full-size of 10.58 oz is $18. Would I purchase it? Maybe. I’m not one to spray my face throughout the day and honestly have forgotten to use it most of the month. However, it is a nice product and if you’ll remember to use it throughout the day, then I would recommend it for you.
Disclaimer: I was not paid to do this review, nor am I affiliated with Ipsy. These are my honest opinions.